According to the latest ‘ 1Q17 Micro LED Next Generation Display Industry Member Report’ by LEDinside, Micro LED key technology development cover four sectors, including epi wafer and chip, transfer, bonding, and color conversion.
- Dow Corning Greatly Expands LED Packaging Design Options. With Launch of Three New Highly Reflective Silicone Coatings.
- Innovations in Optics, Inc. joins Texas Instruments Design Network – offering LumiBright UV-LED Illuminators for TI DLP technology
- Noribachi Will Unveil Its Latest Products And Technologies Abroad The Iconic Battleship USS Iowa
- The NEW Next Generation Lighting Systems 2017 Competition Is Open!
- Zumtobel Group is lighting partner of the Hahnenkamm Races: Customised lighting solutions for the ski highlight of the winter
- Smart Street Lighting Global Leader Telensa Appoints Jack Hanley as VP Sales North America
- Dow Corning Greatly Expands LED Packaging Design Options With Launch of Three New Highly Reflective Silicone Coatings
- LEDinside: Micro LED Key Technology Development Map Analysis: Transfer Technology
- LEDinside: LuxVue Own Abundant Transfer / Bonding Patents on Micro LED
- Year-End Promotions Caused Prices of LED Light Bulbs to Drop Significantly at the End of 2016
- Goodbye Bitter 2016: Patent Disputes and New Alliances (Part 2)
- Multiple Applications Will Broaden Business Opportunities For the Industry of IR LED and IR Laser, Expects LEDinside
- The Logic Behind Four Mainstream CSP LED Application Trends
- LEDinside Releases 2017 Global Sapphire and LED Chip Market Report in 2017 After Two Years
- Eaton’s New Halo Surface Mount LED Downlight Combines High Performance with a Sleek, Modern Look
- TILS 2017: Biontech Co., Ltd.
- Infineon Launches New Lineup of LED Drivers for Compact Automotive LED Front Lighting Applications
- II-VI Infrared Introduces Optics for Class Fiber and Direct Diode Lasers
- Leviton Expands Lighting Control Provides New Toggle Slide Dimmers and Fan Speed Control
- Lutron Electronics Improves Smart Lighting Experience
- Energy Focus LED Lights Verified with “Less Than 1%” Flicker by UL