- ams OSRAM will launch new innovations at Sensors Converge 2022 at the McEnery Convention Center and the San Jose Marriott Hotel in San Jose, Calif., June 28-29
- On display will be the new TMF882X multi-zone direct Time-of-Flight (dToF) distance sensors that combine emitter, detector and optics into one tiny modular package for industrial and smartphone applications
In addition, a demonstration of the recently launched AS7343 multi-spectral sensor, which in combination with an appropriate LED, detects fires earlier and differentiates different types of smoke and vapor
ams OSRAM will launch new innovations at Sensors Converge 2022 at the McEnery Con-vention Center and the San Jose Marriott Hotel in San Jose, Calif., June 28-29
- Spectral smoke detector combines a AS7343 spectral sensor with Oslon white LED to detect fire faster than other current smoke devices. It also has the unique ability to distinguish whether the smoke is from wood, plastic, oil, or other material, which allows firefighters to collect the correct resources.
- Smart UV sphere features UV-C LEDs that destroy up to 99.9 percent of viruses and bacteria in the air, water and surfaces, as well as a UV sensor that balances irradiation and dose.
- Closed-loop system for horticulture lighting includes a smart spectral sensor monitor and the world’s first batwing optic LED. The AS7265x 18-channel sensor adjusts the light output for optimal and efficient plant growth. And the AS7343 enables measurements to easily monitor PAR and PPFE values directly at the plant level.
Fruit meter demonstration system uses Near Infrared (NIR) spectroscopy to test the ripeness of fruit, based on its sugar and dry matter content. The highly-sensitive sensor and infrared LEDs enable farmers to cost-effectively and easily test crops without cutting open the fruit.
2022 Infrared Sensing Application Market and Branding Strategies
Release: 01 January 2022
Language: Traditional Chinese / English
If you would like to know more details , please contact: